30 abril 2009

The boat trip

The journey had begun
My boat is out here flowing in the waters of the streams that are composing the river of life

Out there at the Paradise spot in the lake at their front door
I felt deeply happy and grateful
Great sense of peace and stillness

Listening, learning
from the silence of nature
from the telling of stories
My heart nourishes itself
with joy and pleasure

My heart is full
and my soul is willing to speak from the tears that drop by

It´s good to back in this circle.

(poem after arriving in Silkebourg, Denmark, having gone sailing with Toke and Monica)

2 comentários:

  1. Valentine, siga a sua viagem, abra suas asas para novas experiências e a certeza de saudades de muitos amigos, Fatinha - Brasília

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Véri naissi to xér uif iu riding iór test

    ResponderExcluir