15 abril 2010

From butterfly to golondrina


Yesterday I was told my me dear friend Elena that I am now transmuting from a BUTTERFLY to a GOLONDRINA. That because butterflies fly in one region only and golondrinas fly all year long, hoping from Summer to Summer, from region to region around the world.

Interestingly enough, says the wiki:Golondrinas: Son aves cosmopolitas, y frecuentan una gran variedad de medios, desde las regiones semiáridas hasta los bosques, generalmente cerca del agua. Muchas especies anidan en grandes colonias.(wikipedia)

So may it be, that in this transcendent process, I am able to hop from city to city in the most diverse variety of places, finding Summer and bringing Summer, to a great number of people as possible and as do the golondrinas, gathering with other golondrinas.

Insh'allah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário