28 abril 2013

Re-becoming

This has always been the most sacred place for me to share the depths of my ever changing process of becoming. I still remember when I started this blog at the beginning of 2009, as the year of great changes began, and my flying life of a sparrow would reach places that I could not yet preview then. Now, almost 4 years ago, I am sitting in Lithuania and actively deciding to keep on sharing and weaving the stories, the stories of others with my own story of becoming. Sitting in Lithuania, out of all places, the place that 2 weeks ago has awaken in me a forgotten part of myself: the artist. Another place that has become my home, my refuge and place of sourcing. The following blogs are about that finding, that re-membering with the parts of myself I had left dorment, and that had made dorment by the paths I have chosen to live in this past years. 'Cause after all, there is nothing like more human than choosing and by choosing learning, that all paths are paths and that they lead to one, same and single one, which is LIFE.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário