27 dezembro 2009

This year...

This year I have...

danced through the dawn in New Year's Eve wearing white and flowers in my hair

written many poems on love and life

opened my heart so much that it even hurts sometimes

celebrated abundance and offered worship to Pachamama in the Holy Land of Israel

raved the Islamic world throughout the Middle Eastern countries

loved one man passionately and painfully

danced with the Mevlevi dervishes as I was going deeper into the heart of God

experienced the pain of being kept a part of a beloved land and people

visited the three world famous walls: The Berlin Wall, the Walling Wall and the Israel/Palestine Wall

met dear brothers and sisters with whom to share the journey on Earth

This year I've lived the best in me and shared it all with the world!

(This was written inspired in my friend Filiz's question "What do I celebrate at this time?". Thank you Filiz!)

Um comentário: