28 abril 2013

Blossoming of the Flowers

There is silent revolution happening
I can feel it clearer now
The gentle flowers are blossoming
Violets
Elder flowers
Beautiful grasses that have stayed on their feet for so long
Grasses that have been under our feet

I have found home
Home has found me
I've always knew that would be so
In the days of sadness
There was always a voice that said
to keep on walking
In the Art of Living

It is time for the artist in me
To be
No fear
No more repression

There is a silent revolution happening

It has all been part of the preparation
The elimination, the discrimination
So I could remember
To not forget
So I could remember to not let it melt
To remember
The Netherlands, the land of white light
that has been made dorment, by the black
Those black priests and priestesses who thought they knew
By bringing the pain they made me awake
I shall not ever die
The land of light, where there are blue skies, love and life

The dark days are gone
With no pretention
With no adaptation

Parakalo!
We are alchemy of it all
Alchemy of the soul
Divine and loving

We love
We laugh
We cry

We all like to kiss and hug
The sky is in fireworks
like the blossoming flowers
on the freshly melted Earth

We've reached just exactly where we needed to be
Our teachers - the real ones
have never left you
They knew exactly where you needed to be
They have been giving you space to walk your path freely
Who could try to cage a bird?!
Only the fools and ignorants
Do not let yourself fall

They will come to help you
We all want to kiss and hug
Keep sharing your stories
Go back to the initial plan
The greater story can only but evolve and move on
Keep sharing your stories
Keep weaving the stories
The plan is at work anyways

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário